- BBBH791975 Sep 02, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the North Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for an AVP to join their Trade Finance Operations team, providing full support and accountability to the Operations Department in all aspects on Structured Trade Operations.
Role and responsibilities
- Manage and process day to day Structured Trade transactions, covering several trade products, ensuring efficient and effective handling of customer's transactions.
- Perform vetting / matching of Back-to-back and Front-to-Back LC terms and conditions, and documentary checks.
- Ensure that regulatory, bank's policies, guidelines, controls and compliance requirements are adhered to. Identify documentary discrepancies, transaction exceptions and/or non-compliance with regulations and escalate them to the relevant parties for resolution.
- Participate in Banks' productivity and service related projects.
- Take on projects and/or other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/ Department Head.
- Degree holder with minimum 7 years of directly relevant working experience with in-depth knowledge in Structured Trade and Commodity Finance operations.
- Strong working knowledge of UCP600, ISP98, ISBP, URR725, URC522 and Incoterms.
- CDCS certified preferred.
- Good understanding of trade related compliance requirements including sanctions screening.
- Experience in end-to-end trade knowledge.
- Able to identify areas of process enhancement and propose solutions
- Able to provide strong support and work with all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Meticulous and good problem solving skills.
- A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organized, responsible, meticulous and able to multi-task.
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932
+65 6818 3140