- BBBH781272 Jun 10, 2021 Competitive
We are looking for an Applications Support for our client, a leading organisation in the Health-tech industry. The incumbent will be part of a project that will revolutionise the industry.
Our client, an award-winning organisation, is looking for an Applications Support, who will be involved in a mega project. This would be an exciting opportunity for any IT applications talent who would be keen to explore a different sector.
- Ongoing applications support
- Conduct user requirement analysis for development or implementation of new systems and enhancements to existing systems
- Evaluate potential solutions and make suitable recommendations to resolve any issues
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements
- Liaise closely with various stakeholders (business users, third-party vendors)
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation
- Provide 24x7 primary application maintenance support (rostered among the team)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management
- Prior experience in MS Windows environment and application support
- Comfortable to provide 24x7 support
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872248
Licence Name: Serene Lim See Min
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3171