As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley (EA Licence number: 11C5502) connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines.
We are currently partnering with a global energy and trading firm that focuses its resources on building portfolios in electricity, gases, fuels and environmental products to name a few and in conjunction to their exponential growth, they are now seeking to bring on board an experienced Application Support Engineer to be part of their Technology vertical in Singapore.
In this role, the incumbent will strive to ensure system stability via services/batches across multiple regions, directly be involved in incident management (L1/L2/L3), administer vendor based trading platform, provide application perimeter support and share information within the trading life cycle with development teams.
Other job attributes would entail:
- Application/Production monitoring
- Incident management & configuration
- Local and Regional support that includes writing or enhancement of procedures
- Support in external trading platforms (Webice, Trayport etc.)
- Process improvement and business continuity plan
- Analytics on root cause including impact, recurrence and priority
Skills & Requirements
If you are confident and possess the mentioned, APPLY NOW and include your updated CV in doc. format if you meet the requirements. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 11C5502 | EA Reg No: R1985488