DevOps Engineer (long term contract)
- BBBH769811 Nov 10, 2020 S$10-14k pm
Exceptional DevOps Engineer for a well-reputed, global Bank (long term contract with amazing compensation package & benefits)
DEVOPS ENGINEER (AWS/KUBERNETES)
My client is a reputable global bank currently looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer to implement DevOps practices - technical design, obtaining approvals and hands-on development to the client. The person will also be providing support on automation and supporting the development team with development of CI/CD pipeline changes.
- Creating new environments using Infrastructure as code
- Deploy and operate Kubernetes cluster according to business scenarios
- Response to incidents promptly and identify potential issues
- Keep learning technologies and continuously optimize system security, performance, availability, and scalability
- Collaborate with relevant IT units to reduce level1/level 2 incidents and contain number of rollbacks
- Proposing and implementing source control branching strategies for application teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
- Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Strong experience in Kubernetes arch and component, have good experience in large-scale cluster operation and maintenance
- Experience with J2EE and mobile app development
- Familiar with the operating mechanism and principle of Kubernetes
- Onboarding applications to enterprise DevOps pipeline
- Familiar with Istio / Helm operator design and workflow (plus)
- n-depth automation experience using work management, configuration management, code quality, testing and IDE tools, such as Design Studio, Eclipse, Bitbucket, JIRA/confluence, SonarQube, Validata QS and ABC, Appium
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Ansible etc.) and monitoring tools (Splunk, Dynatrace)
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Python, Groovy etc.
- Prior experience developing or working with Amazon Web Services or other Cloud Services
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1332082
+65 6818 3152