- BBBH790491 Aug 17, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading Tech company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for 2 Contracts Administrators to join their team.
The Contract Administration function sits within our Risk Management & Compliance (Contracting) Operations. Our Contract Administrators (CA) review contracts for integrity and facilitate the execution and finalization of the contracts.
This role is part of the team with similar roles in varying capability and responsibilities and CA would need to work closely with other members of the Contracting Operations team in Dublin and across the globe.
- Review and execute "stamp signature affixation" support for sales and procurement contracts for the EMEA region.
- Report internally to RMC advisors and team manager(s) on all contract activities including status update, issues, resolutions, etc.
- Participate in process improvement discussions and quarter close meetings.
- Ensure that all eligible contracts for the quarter need be executed with "stamp signature affixation" before midnight of the last day work day of each quarter end (March, June, September, and December)
Daily Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Affix signature stamps on contracts & other documents
- Affix signature stamps on urgent contracts & other documents
- Affix signature of new signatories on contracts & others docs
- Contract stamping and filing
- Sending contracts to signatories for signatures
- Extra hours support in case of emergency
- Participate in project meetings for CA EMEA process improvement
- Participate in new process discussions & trainings for CA EMEA
- Prepare DTPs for process changes for CA EMEA
Monthly Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Monthly reports for CA EMEA tasks
- Month end contract closures for Ads and other PA groups
- Month end weekend/ holiday support
- BA/BS degree
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Contract processing experience, assistant administrator, paralegal or HRBP background might be a good fit for this role.
- Good communication skills are required. DocuSign experience is good to have.
- Flexibility to work selected shifts (including evenings/weekends) especially during quarter-ends (March, June, September, December). These periods typically last two to three work days
- Certification or license (ex. CPA, PMP, Cisco)
- Salesforce CRM
The role requires a high degree of flexibility to meet urgent contract signature requirements especially towards quarter ends. This flexibility involves modified working hours during the last 2 working days of each month and particularly the last 7 days of each quarter-end. Currently, quarter-end falls in March, June, September and December.
During quarter-end, these shifts will involve working evening/weekend. "Work" in this context is defined as one to two hours toward the end of each weekend day where the on-duty Team member would go in the queue and clear contracts that are ready to have signature affixation. For example, for a Team of Four, the team members would take turns to work one Saturday and/or one Sunday each month.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300