Client Implementation Manager
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH819913 Jun 21, 2022 Competitive
A leading Financial Services Institution is looking for a FS professional with a background in Custody and onboarding/implementations to join their Client Implementations team.
This is a dynamic role that focuses on the implementation of new business for custody, funds and securities services. It's an excellent opportunity to work with a well established global financial services institution and there is a very competitive daily rate on offer.
- Liaise with client and the sales manager to understand the client's service needs in order to match them to delivery capabilities and then produce and manage a detailed implementation plan.
- Produce a detailed service requirements document for agreement by both parties to be used as a baseline for implementation.
- Ensure the timely distribution, negotiation, completion and lodgement of client documentation.
- Brief the operations, customer service and digital service teams, as well as product management and other areas as required, to define and agree implementation timetables with all parties.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of the implementation to ensure delivery in accordance with the client's requirements and agreed project plan.
- A strong understanding of Custody Product and Operations
- Good knowledge of Custody systems, operations and structure
- Broad experience - at least 5 years within the Financial Services Sector
- Proven track record being accountable and delivering for multi-faceted projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Team Leader | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321556