Preparing for your interview
Prepare, Review, Evaluate, Perfect
Morgan McKinley has developed a tailored approach to preparing you for interview with clients – whether the interview is arranged through Morgan McKinley or even through another recruitment company.
This is what we call Morgan McKinley PREP (Prepare Review Evaluate & Perfect).
A PREP is always done face to face between you and your consultant in advance of your client interview. PREP is critical to the success of your interview and we advise candidates to avail of this service. During PREP we will give you insights into the types of questions that a particular client may ask as well as the insights into individual hiring manager requirements. Every client will have a different interview approach and the more you are prepared the better the likely outcome.
PREP is truly bespoke and will give you the confidence and knowledge to go into your interview better prepared, which means you will be more likely to secure the job. It will also allow you to get the most out of the interview so that you can make an informed decision about your career. Your consultant will tell you more about PREP when they meet with you. Even if you secure an interview through another recruitment company, please contact us for a PREP. It is part of our commitment to you as part of the Career Partner Programme.
Download our full interview preparation guide for free here!
Compliance in your interest
Finding you a new role will often require us to follow compliance procedures. Throughout the compliance process the Morgan McKinley Compliance Team will ensure you are kept as up to date as possible at all stages and will ensure the process runs smoothly.
Every client will have different compliance requirements depending on their size, industry and the type of role we secure for you. Your Consultant and our Compliance Team will guide you through what is required but you will often be expected to provide some or all of the following items with supporting documentation.
Documents clients may request:
- Proof of highest completed education e.g. degree certificate
- Proof of professional qualification e.g. professional body certificate
- Readily available reference details
- Proof of earnings over the the last 3 years
- Supporting documentation for your employment history.
Knowledge gives you the edge
Insights into the market help you to go beyond in your career and we think it is only right that we provide these insights in as many ways as possible.
- Global Trend Reports by industry. These reports provide a global insight into a particular industry. The information is compiled through surveys conducted in each of our global markets.
- Monthly Industry Market Updates. These reports detail the previous month’s recruitment activity by industry and provided insights into who is hiring and how the market is changing (or not).
- Employment Monitors. The Morgan McKinley Employment Monitor is a monthly report of the employment markets. It tracks employment data from the previous month and previous year. The employment monitor is published in the UK, Ireland and Asia-Pacific region.
- Success Series Webinars. We invite talented industry professionals across a wealth of different topics to run global webinars on a regular basis.
- High Profile Speaker/Networking Events. Throughout our global network, we regularly run high profile speaker events in various locations. These are a mixture of panel events with industry figures, journalists and other experts. These key speakers deliver advice on topics relevant to successful career building.
- Blogs. All of our blogs are written by our consultants, and cover a wide range of topics such as career advice, top tips, market updates and insights.
I would like to recognise Morgan McKinley for the great service offered in last couple of years. I am impressed by their professionalism, the ability to select the right candidates specific to our needs as well as the outstanding service attitude. Morgan McKinley consistently follows up with the hiring managers and the candidates in order to close any gaps while satisfying the needs from both ends.
Both the managers and the candidates find it a very pleasant experience in the recruitment process. I look forward to working with your company to fulfill our recruitment needs in coming years. Thank you
AVP | Hong Kong Information Services, Manulife International Limited
Recruiting staff can be a time consuming and arduous process. We found some recruitment firms throw CVs at a vacancy in the hope that one sticks!
Morgan Mckinley and our dealings with their consultant were refreshing and showed a more professional and structured approach to finding the right candidate. Their attention to detail was not just ensuring candidates have the required skillsets but also ensuring a candidates personality would fit well within our firm and office. I would warmly recommend Morgan Mckinley to firms recruiting technologists in the finance sector.
Technology Group Asia Pacific