Sample Full Stack Developer Job Description
Who We Are
At Morgan McKinley, we never lose sight of the role we play connecting talent with opportunities to solve the problems of today and tomorrow. Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients and candidates to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice. Wherever you work in our business, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to continuously improve our service and deliver real value to our customers.
Together we go beyond.
We help organisations build their talent capability. Connecting people with opportunities.
Improving lives - Our People. Our Clients. Our Candidates.
- Always embracing change
- Always committed
- Always communicating
- Always building trust
As a Full Stack Developer you will be co-designing, building, testing and implementing software solutions. We are looking for someone who thinks outside the box, is passionate about innovation, challenges the status quo and has high energy levels.
You will be working within the web development team building strong relationships with management, subject matter experts, application designers and system specialists. In this role you will be reporting to the Technical Lead.
- Understanding design principles and a detailed knowledge of database architectures
- Designing tools for systems to meet business needs
- Delivering technical visualisation of proposed application architecture to your technical lead
- Contributes to best practice system and application design
- Designing, coding and testing programs and scripts from agreed specification
- Ensuring agreed standards and tools are in place to achieve a well-engineered product
- Conducting releases to production environments and setting up post release reviews
- Analysing release components
- Takes part in reviewing own work and leads reviews of colleague’s work (unit testing, code review)
- Supporting team members with technical challenges while following best practice methods
- Contributing ideas and experience to new development solutions
- Provide support in development processes and techniques
- Maintaining knowledge of specific specialisms (e.g.: Python, ReactJS)
- Developing specialist knowledge of database concepts and data modelling techniques.
- Analysing data requirements to establish, adapt and maintain data models.
- Close cooperation with development team and business to carry out builds and testing
- Experience working in a similar position
- 3+ years experience working as a python developer (Django Stack)
- Experience using build tools (Docker)
- Management of Linux Services
- Good understanding of database design and management
- Solid understanding of code versioning
- Tertiary Qualification in Computer Science or an IT related field.
- Postgraduate qualifications in an IT related field.
- Microsoft Certifications.
Hiring a Full Stack Developer?
Our specialised recruitment teams are drawing on over 30 years’ experience in finding the right candidates for your industry. We pre-screen and meet with candidates before matching them with your business so that you are presented with only the best of the best to choose from.Find Talent