As part of your onboarding process, the Contractor Experience Team will reach out to you with your manual timesheet template and a schedule of approval and payment dates, as these will vary depending on your set up (i.e. temporary worker or LTD company contractor). They will go through this process in detail - your timesheet will need to be approved by the client and approved timesheets need to be scanned and emailed through to the Contractor Experience Team on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you follow the schedule provided as otherwise it will result in delayed payment.
A few points to note:
- If you have any problems filling in your timesheet, contact the Contractor Experience Team
- Never use a timesheet to record hours you have worked on any other assignment than the one named on the timesheet
- Never use a timesheet to record hours worked in any week except the one for which it is specifically dated
- The client must sign any alteration to the figures of daily or total hours worked
- If for any reason you cannot (or know you will not be able to) get your timesheet signed, let us know as soon as possible
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your timesheet is submitted in time in order to be paid. Where we are unable to validate information contained in a timesheet, we reserve the right to withhold payment pending verification from the client.
Any Questions on manual timesheets?
If you have any qustions about getting paid using manual timesheets please contact the Contractor Experience Team.