You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
SAP PP Consultant - AMS
- BBBH799389 Nov 18, 2021 S$5-9k pm
M3S is working exclusively with one of the biggest global leader in the development technologies and solutions, we are currently looking for a talented SAP PP Consultant-AMS.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support for SAP PP Module, troubleshoot and resolve issues requests within targeted SLA.
- Act as point of contact to analyze and fix application and system issues, ensuring SAP services are available and reliable to meet business expectation.
- Manages incidents reported by user and follow-up promptly
- Working closely with different teams (Eg: Basis, ABAP, COE) to ensure issues and requests are addressed timely.
- Assist business users in gathering requirement and preparation of Change Request application.
- Prepare functional specification and carry out necessary review with business and COE team.
- Carry out Unit Test, System Integration Test, and its related documentation
- Support user in carrying out User Acceptance Test
- Participate in deployment to production and post deployment support.
- Update system documentation and training documents/user manual
- Provide training to users
- Reporting to superiors on timely basis and follow escalation procedures.
- Prepare internal presentation and proposal whenever necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong in business processes technical skills (configuration and functional design) in SAP PP module
- Experienced in supporting role for Discrete manufacturing as PP consultant
- Good understanding about MRP and Demand Management Concept, Production order settlement process
- Have experience in supporting Integration between PP and MM: MRP Concept, Subcontracting Concept (Direct and Indirect)
- Have experience in supporting Integration between PP and SD: Make to Order concept, Sales Operation Planning and Demand Forecast Management
- Have experience in supporting integration between PP and WM: Serial Management concept, Transfer requirement
- Experience in supporting Interface with other systems
- Know how to use LSMW, in depth understanding about table structure, have Debugging skill is an advantage
- Able to communicate fluently with stakeholders
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good documentation skills using MS Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to work well on cross functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university is preferred.
- Experience in SAP ECC 6.0, with least 4-6 years of experience in support role for SAP PP module.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of integration points integration knowledge of SD, MM, PP.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101028
EAP Name: GODWIN COLIN THOMPSON
Talent Coordinator | M3S
+65 6818 3171