Product Controller - LNG Derivatives
- BBBH770870 Apr 28, 2021 Competitive
We are currently partnering with one of the largest publicly-listed natural gas company firm. hey are currently looking for a Product Controller to join their team.
This is a newly created role due to expansion plans.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience, Prior knowledge and exposure to commodity option and forward contracts.
- Trading deal lifecycle experience, whether directly involved in a front, middle or back office/financial reporting role, or as a business or process analyst thereto.
- Previous experience of in Gas or Power and option structures, preferred but not essential.
- Experience of Microsoft Excel is a necessity
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand impact of market changes on P&L
- Understanding of the deal-lifecycle of typical commodity trade types (forwards, futures, swaps)
- Excellent numerical skills with the ability to problem solve
- Able to work effectively in a fast moving, changing environment
- Highly motivated and proactive individual and team player
- Able to manage sometimes differing priorities of multiple parties
- Communication and influencing skills
- Strong business partnership skills
- Daily profit and loss, as well as financial exposure reporting, for a selection of trading strategies including but not limited to Gas storage, Gas Options and Natural Gas swing contracts.
- Fully attribute daily Profit & Loss change to new deals, movements in market curves and basis spreads, as well as volumetric and other transaction updates.
- Support the month-end financial closing processes
What You Will Gain:
The role offers the opportunity to learn both about the commodities and markets trades, as well as the derivatives and contract structures executed within them. Further, the individual will learn how these positions are valued in risk reporting and stat accounts, as well as how changes in this value are explained and attributed to a number of market factors.
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in Ms Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Xu Hongshun Kevin
Manager - Accounting & Finance | Human Resources
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No.: R1110983
+65 6818 3135