Partner Tech Strategist - Korean Speaker (Renewable Contract)
- BBBH765814 Oct 14, 2020 S$5-9k pm
Exciting Partner Technology Strategist (Korean Speaker) Opportunity with a Huge American Software Company! (One Year Renewable Contract)
Our client is a huge American software company. They are looking for experienced Partner Technology Startegist to join their team.
- Developing technical community within all partners in Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines and Vietnam - grow the number of partners and partner technical sellers specifically for managed services, deployment, security , M365, new products, existing technical issues
- Ensure that product receives technical acceptance with product partners
- Communicate the technical merits of the product and related services to partners
- Enable product resellers to design, develop and deliver device and service offerings to drive the value of software solutions in the market
- Drive the long-term technical strategy and engagement with resellers as it relates to product device solution when bundled with M365 deployment, management and security
- Support the field sales teams with partners who are enabled to provide technical sales support for sell-through activities
- Provide enablement and technical assistance/escalation for the product to resellers and their partners
- Ensure partner technical issues and requirements are effectively communicated to product engineering teams
- Support technical acceptance of the product solutions to resellers and their partners.
- Minimum of 5 years related technology experience in the devices and audio-visual space, including Microsoft and competitor technologies
- Technical knowledge of current Microsoft platform/products (Windows, M365, Teams), solutions and newer emerging products and releases. Specifically, in the areas of Windows Autopilot, Azure Active Directory Administration, Microsoft Endpoint Manager Administration, and the M365 E5 Security offerings to include Defender ATP.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate and demonstrate the advantages of Microsoft Surface technologies to senior business, technical decision makers, and front-line technologists.
- Understanding of consumer and business solutions pertaining to collaboration, communication and audio/visual including application development, server infrastructure and cloud offerings.
- Ability to manage Reseller partners
- Proven record of delivering business value thru partners
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Solution selling, pipeline management, and experience with small and big deals required
- Must be able to speak and converse in Korean as the role requires to liaise with Korean speaking counterparts and partners.
If you feel that your skills and experience suites the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to CFERRERAS@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contracting Recruitment
+65 6818 3196