- BBBH769575 Nov 06, 2020 Competitive
My client, a leading international bank is looking to hire a KYC Analyst for their Corporate Banking division. Fast filling entry level position with good pay structure.
Job Position: KYC Analyst
Contract Type: 12 Months (highly extendable/ convertible)
My client, a leading international bank is looking to hire a KYC Analyst for their Corporate Banking division.
Fast filling entry level position with good pay structure, perfect move to move your banking career to the next level.
The responsibilities of the KYC Specialist will include but are not limited to the following:
- Complete new KYC profiles for prospective clients, review and update KYC profiles for existing clients in adherence to the review schedule and ensure all KYC profiles are properly signed off
- Gather and analyse KYC information independently
- Verify customer identity and related documentary proof
- Follow up with the relevant parties on outstanding KYC issues/documentation
- Conduct KYC due diligence check via World-Check, Bankers' Almanac, Company Search, Factiva, etc.
- Ensure all KYC Profiles together with the related documentary proof are properly filed
- Ensure accurate and timely MI reporting
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following Skills & Qualifications:
- University graduate with relevant working experience in a KYC / AML job
- Familiar with the AML / KYC regulatory requirements
- Must be detail-conscious and able to work independently under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient PC skills, including Word, Excel and the use of Internet Search Engines
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA No: R1770166
+65 6818 3174