You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
IT Security Architect
- BBBH769405 Nov 05, 2020 Competitive
IT Security Architect - Design and deliver innovative security solutions and initiatives and manage and support security technology platforms
- Design and deliver innovative security solutions and initiatives and manage and support security technology platforms
- Assess security and controls knowledge across teams and develop plans to address gaps.
- Participate in architecture discussions to work through risk, security, and compliance concerns.
- Write, maintain, and follow security documentation including technical designs and operations manuals.
- Advisory role and subject matter expert in application development, database design, network and platform projects
- Stay current on security industry trends, security technologies and practices
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in IT Security Architecture
- Industry knowledge in IT/OT/IIoT will be advantageous
- Experience with frameworks such as GDPR, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, NIST 800
- Knowledge in cloud technologies such as Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Will be beneficial to possess industry related certifications
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a must as the candidate will be liaising with the team in China
If you are suitable, feel free to write in to Andrea Soh
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1879795
License Name: Soh Hui Qi Andrea
Associate Consultant | Cyber Security & Technology Governance
+65 6818 3194