IT Audit/Risk Consultant (Consultant)
- BBBH793801 Sep 21, 2021 S$5-9k pm
IT Audit/Risk Consultant
Our client is a top technology solutions provider in network communications. They are looking for an experienced IT Audit/ Risk Consultant to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Support the team with SOX readiness process such as review of processes, collating and uploading SOX documentation in our SOX Tool (Audit Board), prepare SOX testing & track SOX remediation.
- Help to review/ update SOX documentation (e.g. process narratives, flow diagrams, RCM) on IT areas (ELCs, ITGCs) to ensure consistency.
- Ensure process narratives sync up with the flowcharts (e.g. key controls identified in process narrative are accurately/ completely marked up in the flowcharts etc.)
- Prepare and perform SOX Dry run test in Q4 2021/ organize SOX evidence
- Follow up related to pending evidence SOX matters to control owner
- Degree or Diploma in IT related field.
- Minimum 2 years of IT audit experience
- Basic understanding of IT controls (ITGCs and ITACs)
- Organization skills - collating information, cataloging/ organize sox evidences, check for consistency, upload info into AuditBoard
- Able to operate microsoft offices including visio and G Suite.
- Good understanding about SOX in general
- Relevant experience with AuditBoard
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1877789
Consultant | IT Contract & Interim Solutions Recruitment
+65 6818 3138