- BBBH795677 Oct 09, 2021 Competitive
Our client is a leading technology agency that revolutionalises, provides innovative and integrates smart technologies for the healthcare sector.
Role and Responsibilities
The Incident Response Engineer conducts complex post-incident forensic analysis to investigate causes of intrusion, attack, loss or breach occurring.
He/She identifies and defines forensic issues and possible root cause. He develops reports that detail incident timeline, evidence, findings, conclusions and recommendations. He prepares report, communicates findings to senior stakeholders, and recommends corrective actions to prevent and mitigate internal control failures.
- Support cybersecurity incident response program, ensure timely response to security incidents with proper escalation, follow through and closure of incident
- Support incident response effort among various CIRT
- Research and continuously improve investigative methodologies and techniques, including HDD, SSD, network, memory forensics and investigating systems for malware and reverse engineering malware.
- Automate incident response processes where possible to reduce the chance for errors and to speed up the process.
- Take part in regular Red/Blue team exercises, TTX and cyber ranges.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Incident Response/Forensics
- 5 or 6 years of experience in security technology like firewall, IPS, WAF, endpoint etc.
- Certifications in GCIH, GCFE, GCFA, GREM and CISSP will be advantageous
- Good team player with strong communication skills with project teams, stakeholders, senior management, and contractors including both technical and nontechnical personal.
- Candidate is required to be on standby with 24/7 on-call availability.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
If you possess the relevant skillsets, please click on Apply Now with your updated CV
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry Ng (R1657259)
M3S Solutions| Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3198