HR Generalist (MNC / West)
- BBBH785570 Jun 22, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a Norwegian tech enterprise that supplies high-technology systems and solutions to customers is now looking for a HR Generalist to join their team.
The role will be part of the HR & Admin Department and is responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource Functions and assist in Admin Operations.
- Assist HR Manager in all facets of Human Resources & Administration, including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Payroll Processing benefits with compliance to Singapore laws
- Assist HR Manager in development, implementation and improvement on HR & Administrative policies and procedures and ensure that payroll is processed in a timely and efficient manner for all staff
- Timely and accurate update of employee records into HR systems (HQ master database and local HR Software)
- Assist Department Managers / Group Managers in Human Resources planning
- Participate in organising company staff activities
- Back up HR & Admin team members when necessary
- Possess minimum a Diploma in Human Resource or equivalent
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in HR handling full spectrum of HR matters
- Familiar with Employment Law, PDPA and all related statutory regulations
- Pro-active, analytical, meticulous, highly organized and have good attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with minimum supervision
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn Foo at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138
Name: Shawn Foo
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161