Head of Intermediaries and Institutional Sales
- BBBH771533 Dec 08, 2020 Competitive
Senior Management Role in a Global Asset Management Institution
- To develop and implement the strategy to promote the firm's investment solutions through the Intermediaries and Institutional channels in Malaysia.
- To identify new opportunities, onboard and develop new strategical partnerships and alliances in Malaysia.
- Understand and analyse industry and regulatory development and translate into business opportunities.
- Proactively communicate with internal & external stakeholders and be the point person in their Malaysia businesses.
- Work collaboratively with marketing colleagues and the sales and product management teams to support the launch, promotion and management of investment themes, products and client service capabilities.
- Maintain strict adherence to regulatory guidelines for all business matters. Should have a keen understanding of the investment management regulatory environment in Malaysia.
- University graduate in Business, Finance and/or related discipline with a minimum of 15-20 years of experience in financial industry, with solid intermediary or wholesales sales background
- Strong established networks within the financial services and asset management intermediaries' sales in Malaysia
- Strong track record in developing and executing strategies and growing new business channels in Malaysia
- The ability to work and communicate effectively with virtual teams while working autonomously.
Please reach out to Jerry Lim at 92333383 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Only successful candidates will be notified
EA Licence No : 11C5502
Registration No : R1872371
Consultant | Private Banking / Wealth Management