You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH791856 Sep 01, 2021 Competitive
Our client is a high profile Asset Management firm in Singapore who is looking to add an experienced Finance Manager to their team!
This role will work closely with finance personnel to provide support to management and liaise with various departments and stakeholders within the company.
- Ensure accurate staff cost and headcount journal posting for month end closing, timely preparation of schedules and variance analysis.
- Submission of monthly financial statements, headcount files and other financial reports to Head Office.
- Assist in the company's annual budget preparation and periodic forecasts
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports for management and various stakeholders
- Support the team in other ad-hoc initiatives and requests
- Prepare quarterly and yearly MAS reporting
- Monitor bank balances within the limits allocated for each bank and escalate to Finance director when internal limits are reached.
- Prepare cash flow projection, effect fund transfers and ensure adequate liquidity to meet business obligations.
- Prepare monthly schedule and accounting entries for MAS bills placement, redemptions and interest income.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Major in Finance or Accountancy
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI
- Hands-on, proactive, independent and resourceful in solution delivery
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Sound analytical skills with eyes for details
- A strong team player and ability to communicate with colleagues across different levels.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadline
If you are keen on this role please Apply now or email Cain Yee - firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1329079
+65 6818 3177