Finance Manager (Contract)
- BBBH791978 Sep 02, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Our client is an established investment company in Singapore, with a solid presence in Asia, is looking to hire a Finance Manager, to be a part of their growing Finance team in Singapore.
This role will work closely with finance personnel to provide support to management and liaise with various departments and stakeholders within the company.
- Ensure accurate staff cost and headcount journal posting for month end closing, timely preparation of schedules and variance analysis.
- Submission of monthly financial statements, headcount files and other financial reports to Head Office.
- Assist in the company's annual budget preparation and periodic forecasts.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports for management and various stakeholders.
Support the team in other ad-hoc initiatives and requests.
- Prepare quarterly and yearly MAS reporting
- Prepare/Review MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
- Perform/Review variance analysis on MAS/Department of Statistics reports.
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters.
- Participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting
- Monitor bank balances within the limits allocated for each bank and escalate to Finance director when internal limits are reached.
- Prepare cash flow projection, effect fund transfers and ensure adequate liquidity to meet business obligations.
- Prepare monthly schedule and accounting entries for MAS bills placement, redemptions and interest income.
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA
Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3150