Executive Assistant (Contract / Tech Giant)
- BBBH777390 Mar 10, 2021 Competitive
Our client, a global technology player, is now looking for an Executive Assistant on a 12 months contract for a start with a possibility of renewal.
A leading technology player with global presence and an organization that has a strong emphasis on values, culture and people.
- Executive calendar management- Proactively manage a complex calendar including travel and strategic prioritization of appointments (including management of team off sites and events): 1-2 calendars
- Provide end-to-end travel planning, including Visa processing, calendaring, scheduling, and meeting preparation and prioritization
- Processing of monthly expenses
- Maintaining and publishing of organizational charts, contact lists, org level aliases and distributions groups
- Other daily administrative tasks as needed
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of working experience in administrative support to senior executives of an organization, including comprehensive calendar and travel management
- Excellent organizational skills and Time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and execute with speed
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1872138
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161