Data/Business Intelligence Analyst (SQL)
- BBBH798577 Nov 10, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working exclusively with an established IT technology leader & provider in Singapore by integrating and revolutionizing cutting edge technologies.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst/Business intelligence Administrator who will install and maintain the databases (MS SQL Server) for the internal database system. You will need to have SQL knowledge to support Business intelligence developers (BIDs) to create analytics content based on specifications created by the team's business analysts.
Role and Responsibilities
- Configuring and maintaining the databases according to the environment strategy
- Engaging in capacity planning exercises to ensure adequate system resources
- Monitoring database size and health
- Creating and managing plans for maintaining statistics and indexes
- Understanding performance metrics, monitoring system performance, and troubleshooting issues
- Following vendor and the company's best practices model for hardware and software configuration
- Reviewing upgrade documentation related to database features and released reporting content, and determining how to implement the changes
- Providing Production Support for the databases and Servers
- Bachelor Degree in IT or Engineering or Computer Sciences or Information Systems or related
- At least 3 - 10 years' experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
- Technically proficient in analytical database platforms
- Working knowledge of the database operating systems
- Proficient in SQL and relational database concepts
Candidates who are interested to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3130