- BBBH781356 May 03, 2021 Competitive
The Cloud Engineer applies extensive technical knowledge of cloud technologies to develop and deploy hybrid/multi cloud solutions aligned with business objectives and security requirements.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading organization in the Healthcare Technology sector, transforming healthcare through smart technology and latest innovations. The company who offer fantastic long-term stability and career growth as part of a thriving organization in a growing industry.
Position Summary / Project Description
The Cloud Engineer applies extensive technical knowledge of cloud technologies to develop and deploy hybrid/multi cloud solutions aligned with business objectives and security requirements. The candidate plans and executes implementation of new solutions or migration of workload from on premise infrastructure to the cloud.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be part of the Cloud Platform team, required to plan, design, build and operate the company's cloud infrastructure platform to ensure relevancy, scalability and cost effectiveness
- Collaborate and work with various stakeholders and technical teams to develop solutions running on commercial cloud to meet business objectives
- Ensure proposed solution aligns with cloud infrastructure's standards and policies as well as existing Healthcare policies and framework, especially security and compliance
- Be the subject matter expect for all projects onboarding or transitioning to the Cloud Infrastructure Platform from design, solution, provisioning, monitoring to compliance adherence
- Develop, maintain and upkeep Cloud Infrastructure stacks, templates, images and other artifacts including scripting, automation and deployment using agile methodology
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 4 years hands-on experience designing and building enterprise scale cloud infrastructure with Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Possesses Amazon Web Services Solutions Architect or Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification
- Minimum 4 years working experience with cloud technologies and tools such as Containers, Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet and languages such as YAML, JSON or Python
- Good working knowledge of various technologies including VMWare, Windows, Linux, storage, network, firewalls, load balancers, backup and security
- Good project management skills with excellent stakeholder management on project status, risks, timeline, budget and compliance.
- Excellent verbal and spoken English skills with ability to influence others to move towards consensus
- Strong initiative, good team player, enjoys taking ownership of issues, process driven and great attention to details.
M3S Solutions Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R132668
Talent Partner | IT
+65 6818 3149