Clinical Informatics Executive
- BBBH768042 Oct 13, 2020 S$0-4k pm
A leading healthcare tech company in Singapore is looking for a Clinical Informatics Executive to support in the area of requirement gathering, design, testing and deployment of clinical systems.
- Provide support in the areas of requirement gathering, design, testing and deployment of clinical systems and technologies.
- Assist users to maintain clinical quality and patient safety across all clinical IT systems.
- Conduct stakeholder engagement to understand the systems/workflows and ensure alignment with guidelines and policies.
- Support the Clinical Informatics Head to further develop clinical informatics across the healthcare sector.
- Support clinical IT programmes and advocate the use of clinical informatics standards and best practices.
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and deployment of new clinical information technologies and systems.
- Professional degree or equivalent in Medical, Nursing, Pharmacy or Allied Health (preferably with experience in implementation of IT systems
- At least two years of working experience in a clinical setting
- Good understanding and knowledge of operation process in a clinical setting.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting electronic medical record (EMR) systems and/or pharmacy systems will be an advantage.
- An independent and dynamic team player
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd/M3S Solutions
EA Licence No.: 11C5502
Registration No.: R1657697
Registration Name: Jessie Zeng
Programme Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3130