Chief of Staff, Cyber Defence
- BBBH768673 Oct 22, 2020 S$10-14k pm
A leading healthcare tech company in Singapore is looking for a Chief of Staff for their Cyber Defence Group to provide high level support and oversee strategic business initiatives.
- To provide high level support, working in partnership with their team to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Role requires a talented, highly ambitious individual, who act as ambassadors for the group and company
- Must actively be involved in decision making and have a myriad of duties in additional to complex diary and travel management, such as financial planning, communications, event and project management, deputising at meetings, business development, recruitment and managing other administrators to list a few.
- Oversee strategic business initiatives, partner with executives in program management, and initiative implementation; review, design and execute improvements to the organisation's practices and structure.
- Liaise with internal and external key stakeholders and undertake assignments which were highly confidential, delicate and require skill and discretion.
- They would work on their Group's head communications ensuring that vital messages are relayed and cascaded, draft responses for correspondence.
- This role is to bring people together and keep the team connected.
- Lead the group/company strategy development and interact with key stakeholders internal and external.
- Interact with other functions to ensure alignment with the Group Head objectives.
- To also manage the Group's head, staff meetings, prepare and facilitate senior management meetings, agendas, actions and follow up.
- 8 + years professional experience within IT domain or IT Security (non-technical)
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with Senior Executives
- Proven track record of pursuing excellence in career ambition
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business or IT
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd/M3S Solutions
EA Licence No.: 11C5502
Registration No.: R1657697
Registration Name: Jessie Zeng
Programme Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3130