Business Intelligence Analyst
- BBBH780363 May 01, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a global outsourced Sales and Customer Success firm with expertise in across a variety of industries.
- Managing the full technology implementation for a client project, including defining the project plan and overseeing the activities for definition of requirements/designs, build/configuration, testing, deployment, and Stabilization.
- Perform various roll on activities to ensure a trouble free start of the transition.
- Accountable for ensuring that Technology for Operations delivers BPS technology solutions with high quality and appropriate program controls,
- Developing the plan and driving the technology implementation for the project
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in CRM systems, Business Intelligence (BI) systems
- Excellent organization/time management and problem-solving skills.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply" or email an updated copy of resume to Alvin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1874110
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3130