- BBBH771214 Dec 02, 2020 Competitive
Business Analyst required for an exciting transformation project within the banking industry. This is an extendable contract
Morgan McKinley is looking for a Business Analyst to support one of its leading banking clients, This is a contract position with is a multi-billion dollar global business, delivering products to nearly half a million customer organizations and partners worldwide.
- Key enabler to rapid and continued growth throughout the sales team through strategy and consulting.
- Drive business requirements from company strategy through demand validation and quantification - mapping and delivering a clear and repeatable process for our largest deals & strategic customer.
- Leads customer engagements with the top enterprise customers, delivering high impact strategies, business cases, and proposals that are linked through a cohesive story.
- Works closely with teams across APAC
- Drives repeatable assets into the organization to scale and enhance large deal expertise
- Supports strategic transactions and sales teams through industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities
The successful candidate must demonstrate a commitment to achieving overall revenue targets and solution positioning. The successful candidate must also engage with partners in the strategy, solution, proof and closing stages of a given sales cycle.
- 5-8 years of Management Consulting or Technology Consulting & Sales experience
- A background in operations, strategy and transformation. Proven success in conducting senior level engagements.
- Bachelor's degree required - MBA preferred from top universities
- Experience in selling or working knowledge of technology is a plus
- Proven skills in analysis, storytelling, presentation, demonstration, requirements mapping and collaboration
- Understanding of Strategic Complementary ISV solutions and guidance when required
- Very strong customer relationship and presentation skills & strong analytical skills to support business decisions and priorities.
- Proven results driven individual with good business acumen
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who will suit the requirement please email your CV to email@example.com.
EA License number: 11C5502
EA Name: Jones Zlatka Aleksandrova
Registration Number: R1551071
+65 6818 3164