- BBBH768053 Oct 13, 2020 S$10-14k pm
Our client, an award winning tech agency, is hiring an Assistant Director (Systems Management) to join it's expanding team.
We're assisting our client, who is an award-winning technology agency in the Health Tech sector, to seek for an Assistant Director, IT Systems Management.
The Assistant Director will lead and manage multi-facet teams responsible for the IT operations and infrastructure for network security, data centre and server storage/backup.
- Provide leadership and direction to infrastructure operations teams whilst ensuring smooth delivery of 24/7 infrastructure services
- Engage senior stakeholders and external providers to develop infrastructure strategies that align with the company's overall financial and corporate strategy.
- Lead design, specification, configuration, installation and maintenance of the infrastructure components of the services mentioned above.
- Research and make recommendations on hardware and software purchases, encouraging adaptation of technologies and processes for better operational management
- Manage IT infrastructure resources, including drafting and executing budget, and optimizing cost of infrastructure services.
- Ensure technology platforms comply with Service Level Agreements and Information Security policies.
- Manage third party vendor relationships.
- Min. 15 years of relevant working experience in IT, with at least 10 years in leadership position
- Experience in leading and managing multi-facet teams in infrastructure management and operations in a 24/7 environment.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledgeable in ITIL processes, Security Policies and Procedures
- Vendor and Contract Management experience
- Knowledge in Security Policies and Practices
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking capabilities with good interpersonal, oral & written communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptable in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Able to be on 24/7 standby (rotational basis)
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE WRITE-IN TO email@example.com AND UPLOAD YOUR CV (IN WORD FORMAT) to https://www.morganmckinley.com.sg/consultant/ee-fang-lee-r1980370/send-cv
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD, EA LICENSE NO: 11C5502
LEE EE FANG, REGISTRATION NO: R1980370
Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3189