Accountant / Assistant Accountant
- BBBH778525 Mar 29, 2021 Competitive
We are currently partnering with a storage company with more than 50 facilities across multiple countries.
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or equivalent
- Finance Professional with at least 5 years experience
- Great communication skills
- Demonstrate good team working skills and positive attitude
- Ready to take on challenges
- Knowledge of QuickBook will be an advantage
- Handle full sets of accounts.
- Responsible for month-end closing and financial reporting
- Liaise with internal departments for finance operational matters
- Take charge of monthly reconciliations
- Monitor and perform monthly cashflow forecast
- Prepare tax computation and liaising with external tax agents
- Support all audits related matters
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as assigned
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly forward the latest copy of your resume in Ms Word format (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant - Accounting & Finance
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1985781
Consultant | Accounting & Finance
+65 6818 3151