You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH791064 Aug 27, 2021 Competitive
Our client is currently seeking a Junior Office/Facilities Coordinator to work on temporary/part-time for an insurance firm located in Wexford. You will work on a flexible time basis.
- Support the Office Management and Facilities teams with office coordination duties such as general administration, filing, scanning and data entry
- Manage all incoming post, sort and distribute accordingly
- Answer all incoming calls and manage a switchboard
- Support the facilities team with planning for office restructure and assist with internal desk moves and structural changes in relation to COVID-19 office requirements
- Drivers Licence essential
- Strong Communication and teamwork skills
- Flexible work approach
- Previous office coordination/administration/facilities experience desirable
If you are immediately available and are looking for part-time temporary work throughout the summer months, then this may be perfect for you.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.