Republic of Ireland
- BBBH808591 May 18, 2022 Competitive
We are looking for French or Italian speaking Saas Implementation Project Managers For a Permanent role based in Cork with a Remote Working Model. Client facing Saas Implementation role.
Morgan McKinley have partnered exclusively with a new multinational client looking to build their company in the Irish and European market.
Be an early joiner for the Irish team - apply now!!!
Working with clients from start ups to large enterprises, the focus is on providing the best ecommerce platform to allow customer forcus on growing their company.
Passionate for employees career progression and enabling their growth, they are proud to have been recognized numerous times for product and workplace culture.
The right candidate will possess strong client relationship skills, the ability to communicate effectively, and the ability to help clients achieve launch milestones and build best in class stores for the ever growing and diverse world of Enterprise and Mid-Market eCommerce.
The Day to Day:
- Partner with client to execute strategy and provide timely updates on milestones
- Develope and deliver project plans and business requirement documents to lead clients and partners to a successful launch within scope and on schedule
- Work with external stakeholders including client partners, project managers, developers, technical partners and executives in Enterprise and Mid-Market client organizations.
- Work with internal stakeholders including account executives, solutions architects, and account managers at the close of sale or immediately after to provide seamless transition from sales to implementation.
- Overcome client obstacles by facilitating communication and advocacy with internal stakeholders.
- Provide best in class service reflected by client satisfaction survey scores and contribute to high Enterprise client retention rates.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, management information systems, or organizational behavior related field or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in client implementation project management
- Have excellent written/verbal communication and client relationship skills, and experience communicating and negotiating with executive level decision makers and buyers
- SaaS experience preferred
- Diligent time management
- Able to work well with technical and non-technical team members at various levels ranging from support to development
- Be confident and provide feedback to management that results in greater efficiency
Advantage candidate traits(not essential)
- Experience in eCommerce
- CAPM, PRINCE2, or equivalent certification (If not - willing to complete within 3 months of joining - company funded)
- HTML, CSS, API or object oriented coding experience
- 2nd language (French, Italian, Dutch, Spainish)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300