You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH770931 Nov 26, 2020 Competitive
Bookkeeper required for growing manufacturing company based in County Monaghan. This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary.
The function of this role is to manage the day to day running of the Finance function.
- Manage payroll for the company.
- Bookkeeping - reconciling accounts, customer payment tracking
- Assisting in establishing, regularly tracking and reporting on finance KPIs
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Managing VAT returns and Interstat declarations
- Managing financial paperwork and filing
- Manage finance database and streamline processes
- Liaising with external accountants with the year-end accounts preparation
- Assist with Project work
- Previous Finance experience (essential) , HR administration experience (desirable)
- Strong understanding of aligning Finance strategy with Business strategy.
- Strong communication skills
- Good technical abilities
- Ability to work on your own initiative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321555