Senior Bioprocess Engineer
- BBBH791920 Sep 01, 2021 €50k - €70k
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Senior Bioprocess Engineer. This position will be part of the Process Engineering and Automation team with a world leading Pharmaceutical company.
Our client is looking for a candidate who will bring energy, knowledge, innovation and leadership to carry out the following:
- Responsible for the use of process engineering systems and approaches for equipment design, specification and performance, generation of technical reports, process modelling, risk management and integration of process equipment systems.
- Act as system owner and subject matter expert (SME) to support investigations and using risk management techniques to prioritize activities and initiatives
- Ongoing optimization of process equipment and development of future breakthrough business solutions will be key focus areas
- Work as part of a team of engineers who will be responsible for ownership and management of change of the electronic batch records, identifying equipment, recipe and process improvements and managing and controlling changes in these areas
- The Senior Bioprocess Engineer will lead significant projects and play a key role in the coaching and development of the Manufacturing Technical Operations Team
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
- Minimum of a Bachelors Level 8 degree in a technical field (engineering or science) or equivalent
- 5-8 years' experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry desirable with experience with automated systems (PAS, MES) highly desired
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate for resolution
- Proven ability working cross functionally delivering technical solutions to manufacturing issues
- Flexible and self-motivated.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300