Quantity Surveyor - Longford
- BBBH783708 May 28, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity has arisen in an Irish structural steel company as they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team of growing team of quantity surveyors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in an Irish structural steel company as they are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team of growing team of quantity surveyors. Specialising in design engineering, steel fabrication and erection it is a great time to join their rapidly growing business.
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Preparation of monthly valuations
- Variation notifications
- Assist in the preparation of final accounts
- Attending site meetings
- Project cash flow projection and management
- Reconciling valuations/ assessments of our valuations
- Completion of Work in progress records for accounts department
- Negotiating accounts and quotations, in a firm but fair manner
- Holds a degree in quantity surveyor
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use your own initiative and manage workload in a timely way
- Ideally 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working with steel a distinct advantage
If this sounds like you then apply online now or get in touch at email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment