- JN -052023-1932308
- May 05, 2023
We are looking for a mid weight Graphic Designer to join a global marketing team that looks after three fast-growing businesses, with offices globally
We are looking for a mid weight Graphic Designer to join our global marketing team that looks after our three fast-growing businesses, with offices across Europe, UK, APAC and Canada. This is an exciting time to join us as we launch new services as well as build out our recently refreshed brands.
Our goal is to offer refreshingly effective solutions to the business, transformation and workforce challenges organisations face on a daily basis.
The successful professional will be instrumental in building a differentiated brand experience for our customers, all with the goal of delivering primarily B2B (but also B2C) leads, positive customer engagement, and consistent branding.
Support & Assist in Brand implementation
- Supporting in implementing and patrolling brand guidelines adherence across all areas of the business on all communication channels
- Supporting Brand Manager in thinking strategically and ahead of the curve of creativity with awareness of our industry innovative opportunities
- Assisting in brand development and evolution
- We need a strong creative thinker who thinks outside the box
- This role is suited to a designer that is proactive, hardworking and motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines.
- Creating brand compliant visual communications that are required within the business.
- Creates and develops designs for all offline / on line contents as required by the Business, delivering consistently high standards in creativity and execution
- Receive and interpret briefs with a great ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Develop designs and campaigns from concept to execution while protecting each brand's unique guidelines.
- Experience in preparing tenders and bid decks
- Work with stakeholders to find creative design solutions to complex problems - bringing visual solutions to complex thoughts
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree in visual Communications / Design
- 3+ years experience in advertising, concept development and design
- An impressive portfolio demonstrating strong design skills.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluent in English
- After effects and video editing skills an advantage
- In depth comprehension of brand guidelines
- Creative insight and flair for customer engagement and the customer journey
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- People person and team player
- Experience creating graphics for both business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) markets.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.