Senior Director Supply Planning
- BBBH780610 Apr 27, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity to join a global medical device company as a Senior Director Supply Planning in their European HQ in Ireland.
Reporting to the Vice President Demand Fulfilment, this role will have overall accountability for harmonizing and advancing the capability of Production Planning Processes Specifically, the role will
- Lead the Global Supply Planning organisation in ensuring supply of product from forecast/demand to plant output in meeting commercial, financial and operational plans.
- Anticipate future business requirements by establishing a strategic roadmap which advances the organizational and process capabilities required to enable the delivery of an adaptive, scalable fulfilment model.
- Support Regional Manufacturing clusters in meeting their Operational and Financial objectives.
- Provide supply chain planning leadership as part of a multi-disciplined cross functional team tasked with delivering the business' strategic manufacturing objectives.
- Develop an annual operating plan for departmental expenses as well as production plans for manufacturing sites that meets demand, financial and inventory expectations.
- Develop organization capabilities which can respond to a dynamic business environment. Recruit and maintain high performing supply chain professionals.
- Ensure the development of the supply chain team by maintaining objectives, development plans, performance reviews and succession plans for all team members.
- Lead as process Owner for Supply within the S&OP process, facilitating teams to execute (transformational) improvement initiatives
- Provide leadership and vision to optimize Supply Chain processes (Supply/Network Planning, Capacity Planning, Detailed Scheduling, Event Planning and Inventory Management)
- Leverage Process Excellence and Lean practices, as well as Advanced Planning Systems / Techniques to further supply chain maturity.
- Partner with Regional Manufacturing, Procurement and Business Unit partners to identify supply reliability risks, and drive appropriate risk mitigation.
- Partner with procurement / external vendors to provide requirements and ensure capacity for RM supply deploying VMI whenever applicable.
- Develop and ensure the execution of a constrained plan and detailed manufacturing schedule, as well as driving RM and WIP Inventory Planning/Optimization thereby ensuring best use of network capacity to optimize investment and meet demand and inventory goals
- Ensure supply chain readiness for new product launches at the site level
- Deliver on Supply Chain metrics (Backorder, LIFR, OTD, % attainment SS etc)
Qualifications / Skills
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline, MBA or equivalent degree is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years in Manufacturing, Planning, Sourcing and/or Logistics
- Strategic thinking with the ability to create, cultivate and implement change
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
021 2300421/ 014321555