- BBBH770933 Nov 26, 2020 Competitive
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Professional to join a customer & patient focused business in the role of Quality & Environmental Manager
I am currently working with an SME Medical Device business based in Galway who are on the look out for a Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Engaging, Quality focused and Customer focused individual to join their team.
If you have spent the last number of years in a large scale multinational where you have been Pidgeon holed in terms of your every days tasks and progression opportunities, or if you love working in an SME sized environment where everyone knows your name then this may be the new opportunity you have been looking for. This role is two-fold where you will be heading up the Quality and the Environmental sides of the business.
A bit more about the role:
- Be the leader of Quality within the company. Continuously promote quality and customer satisfaction in everything that the company does.
- Develop and implement effective and efficient Quality & Environmental management strategies, policies and procedures.
- Prepare for and manage customer and regulatory audits.
- Ensure Quality and Environmental Management systems are fully compliant with customer, regulatory, legislative and business requirements.
- Provide input to strategy, budget and business decisions. Manage the quality and environmental function within agreed budget.
- Ensure that customer requirements are understood and achieved for the lifecycle of the product.
- Ensure supplier quality is effectively managed.
- Manage, lead and develop the Quality and Environmental team.
- Lead quality related projects ensuring that they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure that continuous improvements to product quality and to the quality and environmental management systems are planned and implemented.
- Degree qualification in Quality, Engineering, Science or relevant experience in a Quality Assurance role within the Medical Device Industry.
- Proven track record in leading the quality function within a medical device manufacturing company. A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of quality and environmental management systems and associated regulatory requirements (ISO 13485, ISO 14001, FDA etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to project manage and execute tasks in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation and with customers, suppliers and regulatory agencies.
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, with a positive attitude in dealing with people.
- Must be innovative and be driven to implement change to systems and procedures.
- Understanding of lean principles. Lean green belt an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity contact Kellie on 021 2300 300 or email@example.com or click the 'Apply now' button
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment - Quality & Validation
353 (0) 21 2300300