- Dublin City Centre
- JN -052023-1938160
- May 22, 2023
Great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with 2 or more years experience to take the next step in their career by joining a company going through a string growth period.
* Manage a range of recruitment assignments in a fast-paced environment to agreed KPIs, delivering a high level of service to the business.
* Demonstrate expertise in the smooth operation of our talent acquisition process, ensuring effective and efficient delivery of new talent across the business, at all times delivering a positive experience for both hiring managers and candidates
* Work with hiring managers to ensure a timely review of applications and shortlisting of candidates, manage the interview process and the resultant offer process for all assigned roles
* Ensure hiring targets are met consistently by sourcing the right candidates for a broad range of roles across a number of disciplines
* Proactively work with the Team Lead to adopt best practice and ensure a modern approach to Talent Acquisition is in place across all stages of the recruitment and selection process
* Provide quality management updates on Talent Acquisition and employment trends
* Work with the team to leverage digital, social media and physical channels to create, drive and maintain attractive employer branding
* Engage effectively with all stakeholders in the talent acquisition process Knowledge,
Skills and Experience
* Relevant degree typically with 2+ years experience
* Ability to manage a range of recruitment assignments in a fast paced environment
* Knowledge of effective resourcing strategies including use of social media channels to source candidates
* Track record of delivering cost-effective resourcing solutions
* Ability to establish strong business relationships with stakeholders across different functions
* Knowledge of resourcing across both Ireland and Northern Ireland markets and associated legislation
* Previous experience in using Candidate Manager or similar applicant tracking system
* Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate with all levels across the business
* Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing demands
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team in a fast paced professional environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.