- BBBH784412 Jun 08, 2021 Competitive
If you are a Mechanical leaning Site Manager, we have a role for you. Our client is delivering an M&E project on a live site in Dublin and needs an experienced site manager.
Site Manager - Mechanical
I have an 18 month contract role in Dublin for a Mechanical Site Manager. Working for a well regarded business, you will manage M&E works in a live site environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Working with the site PM to plan the schedule of works
- Coordinating access for subcontractors
- Monitoring and oversee works on site
- Ensuring that works are completed in line with all HSES policies
- RAMS reviews, site logistics, toolbox talks, etc.
You should apply for the role if you have:
- Experience managing mechanical project sites
- Strong communication skills
- Live site experience
- An interest in working with a professional company with an excellent HSES record.
A good package is on offer for the right candidate, as well as a potential long term role.
Contact Ronan McInerney in Morgan McKinley for more information on this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.