- Dublin South
- JN -022023-1924848
- Jan 31, 2023
- €30k - €40k
If you are an experienced Administrator, interested in working for a design and building contractor located in Ballymount Industrial Park, please see the job spec below
Reporting into the Communications Manager. The Administrator is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
This role offers excellent learning and improvement experience for someone who is strong in administration skills, adaptable and process driven.
Be generally responsible for all day-to-day aspects of the office including under the direction of the Communication Manager & Facilities Manager.
* Organising meetings and managing databases
* Booking transport and accommodation
* Ordering stationery and supplies
* Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
* Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
* Helping with the organising of induction programmes for new employees
* Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date under the directions of the Project Manager responsible.
* Ensuring master reports are updated and report tracking system is in place to
produce high quality documentation as required.
* Management of telephones and reception
* Manages receipts for expenses VISA & Cash
* Monitor and log IT support and IT call outs, liaising with our outsourced IT department
* Open, record and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, (including use of couriers)
* Logging the initial works/ Facilities Request from Client
* Managing the Active call log to ensure all jobs are progressed in a timely manner
* Gathering prices for quotes from suppliers
* Issuing Quotes
* Getting approval of Quote
* Receiving/issuing PO`s
* Following through to ensure client is invoiced in a timely matter
* Liaising directly with clients on updates of all jobs with eta's, progress reports.
* Preparation of Pre Planned Maintenance schedule
* Ensuring all contractors are following the PPM schedule
* Following up to make sure all maintenance reports are received and emailed to clients
* Reporting on any actions that are required from report
* Ability to interact with both client and vendor over the phone
* Provide support to the FM in maintaining supplier matrices and the associated documentation
* Making sure all Facilities and small works Information is organised and filed in
* Controlling and tracking project documentation through MS SharePoint
* Following and improving document control procedures
* Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
* Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of
clients and industry professionals
* Producing document progress reports for senior managers
* Conducting regular reviews and document audits
* Ensure documents are shared at key times to facilitate timely project completion
* 2 years + experience in a similar role
* Excellent PC and typing skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, word, PowerPoint, excel, publisher, outlook
* Knowledge and experience working with software packages
* Office or Facilities administration level experience required.
* Administration level in a generalist facilities and administrative role
* Experience in Construction Industry preferred but not essential
* Relevant third level qualification i.e., Business / Secretarial course
KEY SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES / CORE COMPETENCIES:
* Strong interpersonal skills are essential to this role
* Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities with attention to detail
* Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Positive, open, and flexible attitude.
* Commitment to ongoing process improvement and developing standards.
* Proactive action-oriented approach required.
* Understands the value and importance of serving as a cultural ambassador.
* Strong prioritisation, coordination & organisational skills
* Professional Manner and confidentiality
* Self-starter, assertive, works well under pressure
* Builds effective relationships and good influencing skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.