- Sep 14, 2023
We're National Broadband Ireland and we're delivering the largest telecommunications project that Ireland has ever seen.
We're designing, building and operating Ireland's new, high-speed wholesale broadband network under the National Broadband Plan. Our aim is to radically transform the country's broadband landscape through the delivery of quality, affordable high-speed broadband to all parts of Ireland where such services are not available commercially.
The NBI™ network using a combination of State subsidy and commercial investment will deliver high-speed broadband to over 1.1 million people and over 569,000 premises in Ireland. No matter how remote or rural, no town, village or community will be left behind. NBI will be responsible for the management of the new national broadband network for the next 25 years.
To hear more about our colleagues working on the rollout of the National Broadband Plan, please click here.
Key Objectives / Accountabilities
The Network Quality & Handover Support is responsible for assisting with the development, maintenance and implementation of the Quality Management Framework within the Company.
- Identify, write, monitor, and maintain quality procedures to ensure compliance with specified standards, company and contractual requirements.
- Compile project quality management plans and documents to ensure compliance with company and contract requirements.
- Support the HSQE team in maintaining and continuous improvement of ISO 9001 Certification.
- Conduct quality audits to ensure compliance with ISO or other specified criteria: monitor, sanitise and analyse non-conformance and corrective action data to provide visibility on performance.
- Liaise among different departments, e.g. design, sites, build, operations, etc. and co-ordinate and assist teams to ensure project requirements are identified, measured and met in line with company and contract obligations.
- Identify areas of improvement and assist in the development of plans to bridge any gaps.
- Work with the various teams, internal and external, to implement NBI's policies and goals, and implement a right first time approach to quality.
- Attend regular meetings to provide quality updates and support, as required.
- Facilitating and complying to customer and third-party audit requirements.
- Closing out Quality non-conformances, applying corrective and preventative actions and conducting root cause analysis.
- Report on quality performance daily, weekly, monthly or as required to key stakeholders.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a high paced environment.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Hold a recognised quality qualification. An additional skillset in Project Management would be an advantage
- Minimum of 3-4 years in a similar role
- Experience in ISO 9001 would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility in line with business requirements
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Excellent ambassador for NBI, promoting the organisation and role modelling NBI's values
Oral & Written Communication
Influencing & Winning Commitment