- BBBH783276 May 26, 2021 €50k - €70k
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level .Net Software Engineer to join a small but growing team in an Insurance company based in the UK and Ireland.
Who it is with:
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-level .Net Software Engineer to join a small but growing team in an Insurance company based in the UK and Ireland. They are working on large client projects and looking for Software Engineer to help them launch new products throughout 2021 and beyond. This company has won many awards since its opening and prides itself on its Innovation, Respect and Fairness.
You will be working on a new group project to be rolled out this year to major client's, and as it is a smaller IT team you will have the chance to be part of the full lifecycle in creating an agile environment. This role will also offer the opportunity to progress quickly into senior technical positions for the right candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Execute full lifecycle software development.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
What you will need:
- Minimum 2.1 Honours Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related degree, with a significant programming component.
- To be considered for this position you must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland.
- Minimum 3 years of deep experience with .NET C# development.
- Strong experience and knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Strong experience building and maintaining Web API and WCF webservices.
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Strong SQL Server skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment is beneficial for this role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in source control and collaboration tools like GIT and Azure DevOps.
- Problem solving skills.
- Working with information.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people both orally and in writing.
- Ability to self-motivate.
Why you will want it:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a smaller IT dept and be part of the growth and more accountable for the end results. You will be creating/deploying and building new systems that support key changes for this client and its customers. and business transformations.
If interested, please APPLY NOW, or call James on 01 4321 567 for more info.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555