You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH803812 Jan 14, 2022 €50k - €70k
A fantastic opportunity to join a very experienced maintenance team in Dublin. Competitive package for the right candidate.
- To execute maintenance activities on electrical equipment including instrumentation, PLC's, Variable Speed Drives ensuring a safe, reliable plant.
- Ensure maintenance tasks are completed in a safe manner and in accordance with site policies and procedures including assisting in developing procedures
- Review and complete planned equipment maintenance routines/calibrations and record on CMMS maintenance system.
- Minimise downtime on equipment through fast response, effective root cause analysis and sourcing cost effective equipment
- Creation of requisitions for equipment/services needed to operate and maintain the Works.
- Identification, implementation and participation in continuous improvement initiatives to achieve HSQE objectives
- Participate in on-call roster including attending site out of hours in order to ensure continuous treatment of effluent
- Time served Electrician with QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft - Electrical
- Knowledge of M&E process plant and associated maintenance activities within an industry setting.
- 5 years' experience in an industrial environment, demonstrating problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of PLC's, Ethernet, ControlNet & Profibus communications protocols.
- Familiar with SCADA process control systems for process and fault diagnosis.
- Be proficient in information systems, e.g. Email, Microsoft Office, Sage, Anydesk, etc.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of H&S statutory requirements, responsibilities and obligations, including confined space and LOTO procedures and preparing RAMS .
- Full clean Driving license
- Good Interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually or within the team to achieve company objectives.
- Previous Experience/awareness of ATEX zones & equipment
- Knowledge of Six sigma, Lean, 5S or continuous improvement projects/ideologies
- Diligent, conscientious person who values their safety and that of others
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300