- Nov 24, 2022
We are looking for IT Service Delivery specialist with expertise in IT Operations , management and resolution of incidents, effective IT change implementation etc.
This role will work within Enterprise IT Services as part of the IT Service Operations and Management pillar and will be responsible for the effective operation of these capabilities building an enduring model to underpin the both the Bank's digital transformation and IT services as a whole.
- Development, implementation and operation of IT Service Management capabilities across the IT
- Governing the implementation of new services into production and the effectively management of changes to these services
- Leading and advising the organisation on the best practice for IT operation and management.
- Development of key metrics and measures that demonstrate the effective operation of the IT Service Management capabilities and IT Services.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with key business stakeholders
- Foster an environment of innovation and continuous improvement with a focus on developing, enhancing and streamlining these capabilities
- Build and develop the index of IT services ensuring that the required artefacts are maintained to ensure the ongoing delivery of IT services
- Build and maintain supporting relationships with colleagues in the delivery of the required IT capabilities
- Development and enhancement of the technology solutions required to support delivery of these capabilities
- Leverage these systems to drive the automation of key capabilities to streamline service delivery
Risk Management & Control
- Ensure a good understanding of the risk landscape across the in scope processes
- Maintain the in scope control environment ensuring the controls are fit for purpose, operated effectively, aligned to internal standards and regulatory requirements and seek to enhance and automate where possible
- Proactively seek to minimize audit findings by implementing effective and permanent solutions while considering the wider implications of any findings.
- Support the successful remediation of the findings from the current or any future audits.
- Support the creation of effective business cases for the acquisition of new solutions or resources.
- Ensure that monthly reports and metrics are optimized, delivered on time with relevant updates and high accuracy.
- Maintain productive and collaborative relationships across Group Technology other teams,
- Support the senior manager ensuring the joint development of the capabilities that will further enable optimization of service delivery.
- 3+ years' experience in the delivery of IT Services with a strong focus on leadership and collaboration to achieve the required outcomes
- An understanding of managing risk in the implementation and in-life management of enterprise IT Services
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management and influencing skills while demonstrating flexibility in delivering on business priorities
- Experience in the development of measure and metrics that demonstrated the effectiveness of IT Service Delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities effectively.
- Experience of IT Service delivery in a financial services
- 3rd level qualification in an IT or related discipline
- Technical knowledge of infrastructure and or application developments
- Specialization in specific areas of Service Management, Incident and Problem, Change, Configuration, Service Introduction
- Industry certifications in IT Service Management and relevant technologies
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.