- Jan 24, 2023
Our Public Sector client is looking for an experienced HR Generalist for a 6 month contract. This role is 100% onsite in the client's DCC location
Role: Human Resources Administrator
Contract: 6 Months
- Management of the recruitment process to include preparing job descriptions, posting ads, organising interviews, and interview packs, taking interview notes, and carrying out reference checks
- Preparation of contracts of employment and new starter paperwork
- Management of HR Inbox and Recruitment Inbox and responding to mails in a timely manner.
- Leave Management including sick leave, maternity, paternity, parental and other leave.
- Assist with managing the HR Time and Attendance System
- Assist in performance management and probation processes
- Preparation of annual pension statements
- General administrative duties
- Assist with the development and update of templates and guidance documents
- Previous HR experience required
- Knowledge of employment law an advantage
Note: The responsibilities assigned to this position are based on the current role and may be
changed from time to time.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.