Dublin City Centre
- BBBH723623 Dec 08, 2020 €70k - €90k
Healthcare solicitor with 2+ years' experience in either Defence Litigation or Healthcare Regulatory law sought by established practice in Dublin City Centre
Our client, a leading mid-tier practice in Dublin City Centre now has an opportunity for an experienced Healthcare solicitor to join its leading healthcare team.
The healthcare team are dedicated healthcare law specialists with a depth of experience in defence of medical negligence litigation, product liability, healthcare regulatory and advisory work.
The successful candidate will have:
- 2-5 years PQE
- Experience in medical negligence litigation and/or healthcare regulatory law
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with clients and colleagues
- A practical and commercial understanding of Healthcare clients' needs
- A dynamic disposition and a strong work ethic
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Legal Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4485631