Fund Accounting Control Associate
- BBBH795380 Oct 06, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be partnered with a global Funds company who are seeking to recruit an Associate for their Accounting Control Group.
- Execute periodic Trial Balance reviews to identify high risk items in order to reduce audit and tax issues and potential work revisions by having clean accounting data used by those downstream processes
- Identify accounting anomalies, inefficiencies and areas for improvement within operations and technology that mitigates risk, streamline processes and provides the basis for more automated strategic solutions.
- Research and respond to Auditor and internal inquiries. Represent the ACG team on calls and in-person meetings with external Auditors and Clients.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of fund accounting data to ensure accurate data is represented in audit and tax reporting teams.
- Strong analytical, prioritisation, organisational, and time management skills.
- Team player with the ability to work productively within a group and maintain a high degree of independence.
- Excellent problem/issue resolution skills; good critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- A quicker learner who can pick up a process quickly and be able to implement it on the next cycle.
- Understanding of various investment types including fixed income, equities, and derivatives.
* Bachelor's Degree desirable or relevant third level/post graduate qualification
* Prior experience in Fund Accounting, Internal controls or experience working in an audit support role (3-6 or more years)
* Experience interacting directly with Clients and/or Auditor strongly preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555