- JN -052023-1937823
- May 31, 2023
Fraud Manager. There is an exciting opportunity for a Fraud Manager to join a highly innovative, forward thinking and fast growing company within the Financial Services industry.
There is an exciting opportunity for a Fraud Manager to join a highly innovative, forward thinking and fast growing company within the Financial Services industry.
This company is well established, providing an opportunity to work in a varied role, within a supportive team and organization.
The Fraud Manager is both unique and challenging, providing exposure to Senior Management, where one can make an impact from day one.
- Manage internal fraud monitoring within the business
- Ensure all activities carried out are in line with regulatory requirements, highlighting risks to ensure timely mitigation actions are taken
- End to end responsibility for fraud prevention, detection, recovery activity along with disputed transaction resolution
- Responsibility for credit card transaction fraud management (both 3DS and non 3DS)
- Responsible for fraud prevention across new customer applications across the business
- Lead both customer resolutions and fraud management teams within the department
- Work efficiently to satisfy business needs and goals using industry standard & emerging technology
- Improve processes and maximise efficiency across both inbound and outbound calling strategies
- Strategic involvement in growth objectives, budgets, training, recruitment and managing with the team
- Establishes & maintains management & performance controls to highlight problems, contain costs, & develop process improvements.
- Must have excellent knowledge and experience of chargeback and fraud processes
- Banking background is essential for the successful applicant
- Proven record with dealing with card schemes and implementation of card scheme management
- An understanding of fraud rules & strategies to counteract changing fraud trends is essential
- Must have proven ability to motivate front line team members
- Background & knowledge of managing internal fraud within a business
- Impeccable regulatory knowledge
- Ability to liaise with project teams and implement business changes within the function
- Must have exposure to participating and attending governance forums
- Control-focused with an ability to understand and highlight any risks to our business
- Fitness and probity approved to fulfil role requirements
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.