Financial Controller - Fintech Startup
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH782222 May 13, 2021 €50k - €70k
Excellent opportunity to join an early stage Fintech start up company as Financial Controller in the heart of Dublin City Centre
Excellent opportunity to join an early stage Fintech start up company in the heart of Dublin City Centre Ideal opportunity for a recently qualified accountant with 0 -3 years PQE or a seasoned professional to grow the finance team of this of exciting new business with view of stepping into a CFO role in a 3 - 5 year period.
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial closing process and reporting
- Supporting and monitoring the day to-day finance operations
- Monthly and quarterly analytical reviews
- Cash flow management
- Responsibility for the quarterly reviews and yearly audits
- Working closely with internal departments and external service providers
- Ensuring all statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Qualified Accountant CPA/ACA/ACCA
- Audit experience within Financial Services or Tech industry in a Big4 /Top 10 environment
- Experience in a global small-medium high-tech company
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards IFRS and tax regulation including global taxation.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-learning employee
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Team Leader - Accounting & Finance
+353 (1) 6324642