- BBBH823598 Jul 27, 2022 Competitive
A global tech company based in Dublin 18 is looking for an Events and Engagement Programme Manager to join their team. The successful candidate will be skilled in project management and events.
We are looking for an energetic and experienced professional to coordinate our Employee Engagement Programme. The successful candidate will be skilled and experienced in project management and event management. The role is focused on project management, organisation, and execution of a wide range of events, clubs, activities and services that help make us a great place to work and on raising awareness of the full range of events, activities and support through creative and compelling communications.
These activities include large scale events for employees and their families, social gatherings and get togethers, expert speakers, virtual events and activities organised by clubs such as running, hiking, toastmasters, chess, games, rugby and more. You will be reporting to the Employee Communications and Engagement Senior Manager and working closely with leads and the other members of the comms team.
- Manage and deliver a wide range of exciting events for our employees, ensuring that each event is organised professionally, compliantly and efficiently
- Liaise with our event management partners, suppliers, our dining, facilities and services team and all organisations across our business
- Support clubs with all programmes and requirements to help them deliver services, succeed and thrive
- Organise a smooth end-to-end registration process for all activities
- Produce post event evaluation to inform future activities.
- Work with administrators to provide clear and timely reports to the various teams and clubs on budget, attendance, evaluation, and other items
- Bring their own creativity and experience to identify opportunities to develop the current planned programme of activities to drive engagement and build a strong community amongst our employees
- Participate in raising awareness of events, driving attendance at, and engagement in all activities
- Have excellent and deep project management skills, with an ability to coordinate large teams to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Be focused on attention to detail and a concern for compliance
- Be proficient and highly skilled in Microsoft Office
- Have experience working with SharePoint
- Have an excellent design eye and an ability to create compelling visual communications
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and a commitment to continuous improvement
- Be a self-starter, who is able to think creatively, enjoy thinking outside the box
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Remote Delivery
021 2300 300